The RS9110-N-11-28-i(xx) module from Redpine's Connect-io-n™ family of products is a complete dual band (2.4/5GHz) IEEE 802.11abgn based wireless device server that directly provides a wireless interface to any equipment with a serial or SPI interface for data transfer. It integrates a MAC, Baseband processor, dual band RF transceiver with power amplifier and diplexer; and all WLAN protocol functionality, networking stack in embedded firmware to make a dual band 802.11n WLAN solution for a variety of applications. No WLAN or networking functionality is required on the host system or data source. The module is bBased on Redpine's 802.11n chipset - RS9110.
- Compliant to 802.11b/g and single stream 802.11n
- 2.4/5 GHz, 802.11n RF transceiver with power amplifier
- Highly integrated 2.4 GHz/5 GHz transceiver with direct conversion architecture
- Self-contained serial-to-wireless functionality - does not require any host processor bandwidth
- WPA/WPA2-PSK, WEP and TKIP modes of security
- Host Interface: UART and SPI, selectable through a hardware pin
- Integrated TCP/IP stack with option to bypass in SPI mode through software configurationi
- Configuration through AT commands and SPI frames
- Ultra low power operation with power save modes
- Ad-hoc and infrastructure modes for maximum deployment flexibility.
- Single supply 3.1 to 3.6 V operation